Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 160.00 per person
2 Day St. Petersburg Private Land Tour
During this two day program you will get to know:
- Present and past history of St Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanov dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- St Petersburg as the cultural capital of Russia and the Soviet Union
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- Modern life in Russia and St Petersburg: transportation, housing, educational system, health care system, family life – don’t hesitate to ask any questions
- Fascinating stories about tzars’ residences
Inside visits of:
- Lower park with Fountains in Peterhof
- Catherine Palace with the Amber Room
- Hermitage Museum
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Church on the Spilt Blood
9:00 am Meeting in the lobby of your hotel.
9:30 am – 10:30 am Driving to Peterhof (or by hydrofoil as optional)*
10:30 am – 12.00 pm Walk in the Lower park with Fountains**
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch (optional).
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Driving to Pushkin.
2:30 pm – 4:30 pm Guided tour of Catherine Palace with the Amber Room.
5:30 pm Return to the hotel.
9:00 am Meeting near your hotel.
9:00 am - 12:00 pm City tour with visit to the Church of our Savour on the Spilt Blood and Peter and Paul Fortress.
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Lunch (optional).
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Visit to the Hermitage Museum, Shopping.
5:00 pm Return to the hotel.
at your hotel.
at your hotel.
Things to bring
photo / video camera.
- Admission fees to all museums in the program
- Guide’s services for 2 days depending on the program
- Driver’s services for 2 days depending on the program (Comfortable car (Mercedes)/minivan with A/C)
- Permission for photo/ video at the museums
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
private group 1 person: 540 EUR per person.
private group 2 persons: 305 EUR per person.
private group 3 persons: 230 EUR per person.
private group 4 persons: 200 EUR per person.
private group 5 persons: 170 EUR per person.
private group 6 persons: 160 EUR per person.
Duration: 2 days.
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish. Other languages upon request.
- The hydrofoil to Peterhof is not operating starting from October until the end of April, extra cost of this option is 15 Euro per person
- During the winter season the park is covered with snow and all fountains are kept under wooden boxes for their preservation. In the off-season (October 13th, 2014 – April 24th, 2015) you will have a guided tour of the Grand Palace
- If you travel with children under 7 years old, you don’t have to pay for them – the tour for them will be free of charge. Children/Students over 7 years old receive discount of 15 euro for the tour. Students must have an ISIC card , otherwise the discount is not available.
- the sequence of the tour can be changed by your guide because of the traffic and museum days-off.