Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 250.00 per person
2 Day Exclusive Faberge Private Tour St. Petersburg
This program is for those who would like to visit and see all the main highlights of St-Petersburg!
During this two day program you will get to know:
- The history of St Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanovs dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- St Petersburg – city of 3 revolutions
- Gorbachev: “the father” of perestroika
- St Petersburg as the cultural capital of Russia and Soviet Union
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- Modern life in Russia and St Petersburg: housing, educational system, health care system, family life - don’t hesitate to ask any questions
Based on the references of our clients we have included in our 2-day program, inside visits of:
- Fountain Park in Petergof
- Catherine Palace with Amber Room
- Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Church on the Spilt Blood
- Hermitage Museum (early admission)
- Faberge museum
As well as:
- Subway ride
- Farmers’ market
- Hydrofoil ride
What is important: you go by hydrofoil to Petergof, a very enjoyable way to travel and you won’t spend any time in traffic jams – it’s a big timesaver in St. Petersburg!
8.00am Meeting by the ship. (Please note: the time of the beginning of the tour is given approximately and will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time).
City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places of St Petersburg.Photo stop near St Isaac’s cathedral.
10:00-10:30 am Travel to Petergof by hydrofoil.
10:30-12.00 am Guided tour of the Upper Gardens and Lower Fountain Park.
12:00-1:00 pm Traditional Russian lunch (optional).
1:00-2:00pm Driving to Pushkin.
2:00-3:30pm Inside guided tour of Catherine Palace with the Amber Room.
3:30-4:30 pm Driving to the city. A visit to the subway station.
4.30-6.00 pm The guided tour of the Faberge museum (At this point of the tour you will join a small group tour up to 15 people, in all other museums you will have private tours. If you prefer to have a private Faberge tour, please contact us for more details).
6.30 pm Return to the ship or evening optional program (theatre / folk show/boat trip).
9.00am Meeting by the ship. Payment for the tour. Shopping.
9.30-13.00 Guided tour of the State Hermitage museum (early admission, before the official opening hours).
13.00-14.00 Traditional Russian lunch (optional).
14:00-14.30pm Inside guided tour of the Church of the Spilt Blood.
14.45-15.15pm Inside guided tour of Peter and Paul’s Cathedral.
4:00 pm Return to the ship.
Please note, that the sequence of the tour can be changed by your guide because of the traffic and museums days-off.
at the terminal.
at the terminal.
Things to bring
photo / video camera.
- Admission fees to all museums in the program (including the early entrance to the Hermitage)
- Faberge tour is held in the group up to 15 people.
- Guide’s services for 2 days
- Driver’s services for 2 days (Comfortable car(Mercedes)/minivan with A/C)
- A Permit for photo/video at the museums per person (except for Faberge museum)
- Metro ride
- Hydrofoil ride
- All port fees
- All local taxes
- Blanket visa
- Bottled water
- Head sets for the group of 10 and more
- The cost of lunches
- Photo and video at the Faberge museum (is prohibited)
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
1 person: 1350 EUR.
private group 2 persons: 700 EUR per person.
private group 3 persons: 570 EUR per person.
private group 4 persons: 440 EUR per person.
private group 5 persons: 420 EUR per person.
private group 6 persons: 400 EUR per person.
private group 7 persons: 370 EUR per person.
private group 8 persons: 340 EUR per person.
private group 9 persons: 320 EUR per person.
private group 10 persons: 300 EUR per person.
private group 11 persons: 282 EUR per person.
private group 12 persons: 265 EUR per person.
private group 13 persons: 260 EUR per person.
private group 14 persons: 255 EUR per person.
private group 15 persons: 252 EUR per person.
private group 16 persons: 250 EUR per person.
Duration: 2 days.
Languages: English, German, French, Spanish. Other languages upon request.
- If you travel with children up to 6 years old, you don’t have to pay for them-the tour for them will be free of charge
- Children/Students from 7 years old receive discount of $35 US for the tour. Students must have ISIC card. Please, let us know about students in your group in advance so that we can reserve the right tickets for them
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason, but it is always up to you!
- If hydrofoil ride cancelled due to the unfavorable weather conditions it is not refunded: we use our van instead to get to/from Petergof