Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 260.00 per person
2 Day All St. Petersburg HIghlights Private Tour
You will have a great opportunity to visit all famous highlights of St Petersburg:
- An early entrance to the Hermitage
- A guided tour of Catherine palace with the Amber room
- A walk along Fountain Park in Petergof
- A guided tour of St Isaac’s cathedral
- A guided tour of Spilt Blood church
- A guided tour of Peter and Paul fortress
- A guided tour of Yusupov palace
- A boat trip along the rivers and canals,
- A hydrofoil back to the city from Petergof.
- A subway visit
During this two day program you will get to know:
- The history of St Petersburg and its founder Peter the Great
- The Romanovs dynasty (facts and anecdotes)
- St Petersburg – city of 3 revolutions
- Gorbachev: “the father” of the Perestroika
- St Petersburg as the cultural capital of Russia and Soviet Union
- Soviet Regime: Lenin and Stalin
- Modern life in Russia and St Petersburg: housing, educational system, health care system, family life - don’t hesitate to ask any questions
During exciting touring days you will be offered two traditional Russian lunches in the local restaurants/cafes.
7.30-8am Meeting by the ship. (please, note the time of the beginning of the tour will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time). City tour in St Petersburg
10:00-10.30am Travel to Petergof by hydrofoil.
10.30-12.00pm guided tour of the Fountain Park and Upper gardens.
12.00-1.00pm Traditional Russian lunch.
1.00-2.00 pm Travel to Tsars’ Village.
2.00-3:30pm Inside guided tour of Catherine Palace with the Amber Room.
3.30-4.30pm Driving back to the city. Visit to the subway station.
4.30-5:00pm Inside guided tour of St Isaac cathedral.
5.30-6.00 Inside guided tour of the Church on Spilt Blood.
6.30pm Return to the ship or evening optional program.
8am Meeting by the ship.
8:30-9:30am Boat Ride along the rivers and canals.
9:45-12:00am Inside guided tour of the Hermitage Museum (Early entrance, before official opening hours).
12:30-1:15pm Traditional Russian lunch.
1.30-2.30pm Inside guided tour of Peter and Paul’s Cathedral. Payment for the tour. Shopping.
3.00-4.30pm Inside guided tour of Yusupov palace.
5pm Return to the ship.
The cost of the private tour depends on the number of people in your group. Please, check the price below.
at the terminal.
at the terminal.
Things to bring
photo / video camera.
- Admission fees to all museums in the program as well as the cost of hydrofoil ride and a boat trip along rivers and canals
- Services of a friendly, and a highly professional guide for 2 days
- Driver’s services for 2 days (Comfortable (Mercedes) mini van with A/C)
- Photo and video permissions at the museums (except for Yusupov Palace, camera pass is 5$ pp, video pass is 12$ pp)
- All port fees
- The cost of blanket visa,
- All local taxes
- Cost of traditional Russian lunches
- Bottled water for each day
- Ear phones sets for the group from 10 people
Cancellations more than a week in advance only administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date: 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution
private group 1 persons: 1160 EUR per person.
private group 2 persons: 680 EUR per person.
private group 3 persons: 570 EUR per person.
private group 4 persons: 460 EUR per person.
private group 5 persons: 420 EUR per person.
private group 6 persons: 380 EUR per person.
private group 7 persons: 370 EUR per person.
private group 8 persons: 360 EUR per person.
private group 9 persons: 355 EUR per person.
private group 10 persons: 350 EUR per person.
private group 11 persons: 345 EUR per person.
private group 12 persons: 340 EUR per person.
private group 13 persons: 337 EUR per person.
private group 14 persons: 320 EUR per person.
private group 15 persons: 310 EUR per person.
private group 16 persons: 300 EUR per person.
Duration: 2 days.
Languages: English, German, French, Spanich. Other languages upon request.
- The tour includes two lunches that will be in a local cafes or restaurants. You will be served typical Russian Lunch
Please let us know if you have any food restrictions
- If hydrofoil ride cancelled due to the unfavorable weather conditions it is not refunded: we use our van instead to get to/from Petergof
- Kids under 6 yo are travelling for free, elder kids and students (7-21 yo) receive 35$ off the cost of the tour. Students must have ISIC card.
Please, notice that upon your request these 2 traditional lunches can be excluded. Please, find the costs of the tour without lunches below the itinerary.
Groups of 10+ from the Roll Call, formed without our help, receive 5% discount
Note please, this tour is not suitable for any mobility restricted traveler.
PLEASE, LET US KNOW ABOUT STUDENTS IN YOUR GROUP IN ADVANCE SO THAT WE CAN RESERVE THE RIGHT TICKETS FOR THEM.
Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price. The sum you wish to give to your guide and driver after a well-done tour should be up to the western standards (approximately 15%). It is a good idea to divide gratuity between your guide and driver and give it separately to them: 10% to the guide and 5% to the driver. Please have some cash with you (USD, EUR or RUB) for this reason.